Friday, June 22, 2007

Post number ONE.

I am snowed in. Which is FINE because I have nowhere to be right now. But I'm hoping it will not be snowing on Thursday, as I am supposed to be flying out to Vancouver! Where I will be working at a Christian Summer camp for 3 months. Then heading off to the places above for some sun, sights and fun. I've spent the last 6 months working at a jewellery shop, (diva) earning money, and in my spare time planning this trip! And in a mere 5 days I will be gone..Its been a long time coming!

4 comments:

jessIe said...

cool! yay for your blog. very cool.

Mark said...

Emileeeee, great blog. Keep us posted when on your travels!

sophie said...

oo, yay Emily, you have a blog! I'll be praying that plane gets off the ground for you!

Jon said...

Alright, welcome to the blogging world!